Webinar: GDPR Series
19 Dec 2017
Prepare for the May 2018 implementation with expert advice on how to work with consumers data, protect your brand and create responsible marketing that brings benefits you and your customers.
This online session is chaired by dotmailer's client services director Skip Fidura, with expert insight offered by DMA solicitor James Milligan.
These online sessions are run by the DMA’s legal and external affairs team, supported by expert guest speakers, SmartFocus CEO, Chris Allan and CMO, Sarah Taylor.
You will hear:
- The latest views on Article 29 Working Party guidance issued in October
- Expert viewpoints on the draft guidance on profiling
- Insight around draft guidance on data security breach notification, out for consultation until the end of November
- The latest on adm fines under GDPR
- News on guidance on data protection impact assessments (DPIA)
Tune in and you'll prepare more thoroughly for the GDPR, and be able to pose your own questions to our speakers.
See you online.