When & Where?
Thursday, 8th February 2018
58 Victoria Embankment
DMA member: £0 (+VAT)
Non member: £50 (+VAT)
Come to our tracker reveal for an exclusive look at the findings of our study into how marketers use email.
Is email still the heart of a marketing mix that works? And is email an ROI winner or loser for marketers?
According to the Consumer Email Tracker 2017 consumer inboxes are at breaking-point.
The Marketer email tracker 2018 tackles some of the biggest questions in marketing: How successful are ROI calculations? What ROI do marketers get from their email campaigns? How is email automation progressing? What messaging worked and what didn't?
Lead by dotmailer client services director, Skip Fidura, you will also:
- Be the first to hear this new research with findings from our head of PR and research, Tim Bond and get to ask the questions relevant to your business
- Hear from Channel 4’s and CACI's Matthew Slaymaker and Natasha Irons on their use of email to drive viewers to the 2017 UEFA Women’s Championship live broadcast
- Hear a case study from Catherine Loftus, senior marketing manager at TrustedHouseSitters with a review of their 2017 CRM, email marketing and cross-channel strategy developings and learnings
- Hear from panellist and head of eCRM at Travelodge Hotels, Nick Crawford
- Have the opportunity to network with fellow marketers from brands and agencies
Join us to be the first to hear this new research and ask the questions relevant to your business.
For all enquiries regarding this event, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact Charlotte Gough.