Responsible marketing training with the IDM
06 Mar 2018
The IDM offers a wide range of GDPR learning options to help your staff understand the regulations and apply the theory in day-to-day practice.
DMA members can book onto these courses at the IDM member price.
When booking with the IDM please inform the Customer Services team that you are a DMA member to qualify for the IDM member price.
The IDM Award in GDPR is a foundation level qualification giving an essential overview of the fundamentals of the GDPR. A must-have qualification, equivalent to a QCF Level 4, this online course is self-paced and can be completed within a matter of hours. Enrolment open
Gain an understanding of the fundamentals of the upcoming regulations with the IDM’s GDPR: The Basics course, a comprehensive two hour evening seminar. Next available date – 14 March.
For a face-to-face, one-day course, the IDM’s GDPR: Essentials is held in London and cities across the UK and provides a fundamental overview to give you a solid grasp of everything you need to know about the GDPR. Find out more information.
To see how GDPR will affect B2B marketers, attend the IDM’s latest addition to their portfolio, GDPR: Essentials B2B. This course will give a comprehensive overview of the GDPR and the preparations B2B marketers need to make to be compliant in time. Next available date – 19 March.
GDPR: In Practice is an intermediate-level 1-day workshop ideal for those who already have a foundation knowledge of the regulation and require a more hands-on approach to developing a GDPR business plan. A chance to pass real-world scenarios from your business to a leading GDPR expert. Next available date – 14 March.
Whether you’re responsible for data management or looking for a new role as a DPO, get qualified with the IDM Professional Certificate in GDPR. Online enrolment open. For a limited time only, book onto the online study mode of this Professional Certificate and receive a free online qualification up to the same value. *Terms and conditions apply
IDM 2 for 1 Offer Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter of the competition is The Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing Training Ltd. It is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Registered office: DMA House, 70 Margaret St, London W1W 8SS.
- Book onto an Online Award or Certificate and receive a free online qualification up to the same value.
- To redeem this offer, you must book, pay for and start an Online Award or Certificate by the 29th March 2018 by getting in touch with us on 0208 614 0227 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delegates for both online courses must be known at the time of booking.
- This offer only applies to the online study mode of Professional Awards or Certificates starting before the 29th March.
- This offer excludes the Award in Direct Mail
- This promotion commences on 31st January and closes at 17.30 on 29th March 2018.
- Both courses must be booked at the same time
- There will be no cash alternatives to this sales promotion.
- In the event of circumstances arising outside of the IDM's control the IDM reserves the right to cancel, suspend or change the sales promotion or any terms and conditions applicable to the sales promotion at any time, without having to give reasons for the decision and without incurring any liability as a result: in addition, the IDM reserves the right to change suspend or cancel the sales promotion.
- This offer is transferable, though delegates must be known at the time of booking.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with another offer.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction to the courts of England.
- The IDM shall not be liable to perform any of its obligations under the promotion where it is unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond its control and shall not be liable to compensate you in such circumstances.